McGregor confirms pre-contract signing to fight Mayweather Jr.

Mixed martial arts champion Irishman Conor McGregor has confirmed he has signed a pre-contract so that the team of undefeated American fighter Floyd Mayweather junior can negotiate the signing of the definitive agreement allowing them to face the ring.

McGregor unveiled his signature and introduced it as something “historic”, while asking that now Mayweather junior be the one to do the same.

The Irish fighter did not disclose the economic terms that had been embodied in the principle of agreement to negotiate the great megacontract.

McGregor’s statement came after UFC president Dana White unveiled the firm through the TNT television network prior to the first game of the Eastern Conference finals that last night played the Celtics of Boston against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

“Everything is already closed by McGregor and now I can start negotiations with the Mayweather junior team,” White said. “This step allows us to have greater chances that the fight can take place, but there is no guarantee that we will reach an agreement,” he added.

White said he hopes to negotiate with Mayweather Junior’s team as soon as possible and feels there is a chance of reaching an agreement.

In April, White said he agreed with McGregor’s desire to hold a boxing match with Mayweather junior when he said that the difficult part of the negotiations would be on the side of the undefeated American champion who is retired.

“McGregor wants to do two fights this year and one of them would be against Mayweather junior, if possible,” White reiterated.

For his part, Mayweather junior, from Las Vegas, where he resides, reiterated that the only fight he sees possible to return to the quadrilaterals is against McGregor.

“It’s the only one that makes sense as a business,” said Mayweather junior. “I would leave my retirement because I am a businessman and I want to give the world what they want to see.”

The unbeaten American former champion, who has said he would not fight again if he is not going to win a bag worth more than $ 100 million, reiterated that both were fighters that both martial and mixed martial arts fans wanted to see faced in A quadrilateral.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

The second festival #YoMeQuedoEnCasa adds Amaral, Alex Ubago, DJ Nano, La Pegatina, Los Secretos or Rulo

El Gobierno de Rusia ha advertido este jueves de que la pandemia del nuevo coronavirus originado en la ciudad china de Wuhan es "una...

Osceola County officials require residents to wear face covering when out in public

Penalties could include large fine or jail time OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla.– Leaders in Osceola County held a news conference Friday to provide updates on the...

“Con Calma” by Daddy Yankee, reaches 1,000 million views on YouTube

The music video for "Con Calma" by Puerto Rican reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee and Canadian rapper Snow has surpassed 1,000 million hits on YouTube,...

Chicago to issue municipal identification to undocumented immigrants since December

The city of Chicago will begin issuing in December an identity document that may be requested by undocumented immigrants, the municipal secretariat said Monday. In...

Departamento P.Rico disbursed 436.9 million between July and June

 San Juan, .- The Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rosselló, announced this Sunday that during the fiscal year of July 2018 to June 2019...