Singer Ozuna says participation in “intimate” video is a mistake of the past

0
442
Singer Ozuna says participation in "intimate" video is a mistake of the past The Puerto Rican singer Ozuna receives an award at the Soberano Awards, an event organized by the Association of Art Writers (Acroarte) and which recognizes the most outstanding Dominican artists of the last year, on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic). EFE / Archive

The handler of the Puerto Rican singer Ozuna, Vicente Saavedra, confirmed today the existence of an “intimate” video in which the interpreter was a minor for what he described as “error of the past”, he regrets what happened and warns that he will take judicial measures.

In a statement from his record company and Ozuna’s management office, Say it to Me, Saavedra refers to a porn video that circulated today on social networks under the name of “NY Sex Chronicles”.

“The content that has been disclosed on the internet confirms the information that our lawyers advanced yesterday, confirming that the urban music artist Ozuna was extorted with an intimate video where he was a minor, and it was also edited in order to cause more damage, “says Saavedra in the note.

At the same time, he points out that just as at the time “the extortion scheme of which Ozuna was victimized was denounced, the necessary legal measures are already being taken, since sending and publishing videos of minors and possessing them constitute state crimes and federal. “

“Thanks to the fact that he has worked very hard during the past three years, today Ozuna has become a successful artist of international stature, grateful to God and his audience that has supported him in highs and lows since the first day,” he explains. Saavedra.

He also emphasizes that his greatest interest “has always been to protect and ensure the welfare of his family, and avoid exposing them to difficult situations.”

“We hope this serves as an example and message to all adolescents and adults that they are jealous of their privacy and avoid these things so as not to have to go through such regrettable situations,” he stresses.

He also reveals that the artist is “very sorry for this situation and has expressed that” what happened was a mistake of the past, where, like many young people, I made a mistake driven by ignorance. Today I not only regret what happened but I condemn it “

“Therefore, I looked for help and trusted everything could be clarified, I will be attentive to the process and always willing to collaborate with the authorities to avoid the evil that took advantage of this big mistake, but more importantly, I apologize to my family who are the priority of my life and for them I will continue fighting “, concludes Ozuna.

Ozuna has 19 nominations to the first edition of the “Premios Tu Música Urbano” 2019 that will take place on March 21 at the Jose M. Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan. (EFEUSA) .-

Leave a Reply