Forensic confirms death in Florida due to steam cigarette explosion

A man who was found dead in his home with 80% of his body burned was killed by the explosion of an electronic vapor cigarette, the coroner of Pinellas County, Florida, told a local television station.

The firefighters who were called to put out a fire in the house of Tallmadge D’Elia, 38, in St. Petersburg (Florida) on March 5 and found him dead had signaled his suspicions that there had been an explosion of a Electronic cigarette in the room.

Now the coroner confirmed to channel 10 news that the autopsy revealed that the wounds that D’Elia had on his face were due to the explosion of the electronic cigarette.

The burns he had in 80% of his body were not due to the flames of the fire but to the explosion, 10News said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

The Lo Nuestro Awards will pay tribute to Gloria and Emilio Estefan

The 30th edition of the Lo Nuestro Awards will pay tribute to Gloria and Emilio Estefan for their long career and their efforts to...

5-3. Hernandez hits homer in Dodgers win

 Los Angeles (USA), .- Puerto Rican second baseman Enrique Hernandez got his third homer this season and the Los Angeles Dodgers won 5-3 against...

The United States Senate approves extending the debt limit until December

The United States Senate has approved this Thursday an agreement to increase the debt limit until December, thus preventing the Government from incurring in...

Airbnb proposes to recreate the “Around the World in 80 days” for 5,000 dollars

 San Francisco, .- The company of short-stay rentals Airbnb announced today a vacation package that recreates the travel of the novel "Around the World...

Garbage: “All people have some darkness”

With the reissue of "Version 2.0" (1998) and an imminent international tour, Garbage returns to the scene and his drummer Butch Vig told Efe...