Alejandro Fernández announces legal agreement with Luis Miguel

The Mexican singer Luis Miguel reached an agreement to resolve the legal differences with the interpreter Alejandro Fernández, who denounced him for the cancellation of a joint tour they had agreed upon.

“We have reached an agreement that will allow us to resolve the differences we had in the past with Mr. Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri and his company Lion Productions,” Fernandez representatives said in a statement today.

The facts go back to 2015, when Luis Miguel and Alejandro Fernández signed preliminary agreements for a joint tour that would be held between April and November 2016 and that never took place, Fernandez representatives said.

“After a year and a half of great efforts on my part and my work team to give our audience a great tour, unfortunately we could not reach any agreement,” said the singer.

As a result, Fernandez’s lawyer, Rodrigo Lazo, filed a lawsuit against Luis Miguel in January before the Mexican prosecutor’s office for the “reparation of the damage” and announced that they were willing to reach “their ultimate consequences”.

“What is sought is the economic reparation of this situation, the damage that has been generated to Mr. Alejandro Fernández,” the lawyer told the media after filing the lawsuit.

According to reports published in the Mexican media, the agreement reached today would imply the withdrawal of said demand.

Luis Miguel presented his new album “Mexico por siempre!” Last week, which means his return to music after months of cancellations and controversies such as the litigation with Alejandro Fernández.

In 2015, Luis Miguel suspended two presentations at the iconic National Auditorium in Mexico City and then starred in a series of high-profile dropouts until he canceled his tour of the United States claiming health problems.

Last May, the interpreter was arrested in Los Angeles after refusing to appear before the US courts for the case before an ex-representative, with whom he also finally reached an agreement.

Luis Miguel will begin the world tour “Mexico por Siempre” next year, which will start with a series of three concerts on February 21, 22 and 23, 2018 in the National Auditorium of the Mexican capital.

After its release for sale, his new album was immediately placed in the first places in the charts of Latin America.

Leave a Reply

Latest

Ralph Lauren earns $ 100 million in its fiscal third quarter, down 64.1 percent

The Ralph Lauren textile company posted a net profit of 119.8 million dollars (100 million euros) in the third quarter of its fiscal year,...

Trump ensures that voting by mail would allow foreign powers to print “millions” of ballots

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, has assured that the vote by mail would facilitate the fixing of the November elections, to...

Trump criticizes “false news” political programs and defends his achievements

 Washington, DC - US President Donald Trump undertook this Sunday against the Sunday political programs he called "false news" and asked them to report...

Rolls-Royce shoots its losses in 2020, up to 3.698 million due to the pandemic

Holds conversations with potential buyers of the Spanish ITP Aero The British manufacturer of engines for the aerospace industry Rolls-Royce recorded losses of 3.170 million...

Donald Trump and Michelle Obama, the most admired by Americans in 2020, according to a poll

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, and the former first lady of the country Michelle Obama are considered by the population as...
%d bloggers like this: